- Sugru is the world’s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber
- 6-in-1 Formula: Fix, Bond, Cushion, Replace, Create and Seal
- Self-adhesive: Bonds to aluminium, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics. Removable from most non-porous surfaces.
- Waterproof, UV resistant, Electrically insulating and Dishwasher proof when cured
- Stable at high and low temperatures: Sugru is resistant from -50°C to +180°C
- Shelf life: Sugru will stay fresh for 13 months from the date it was made. You’ll find a Use By date on the back of each individual single use foil pack.
Sugru is the world’s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber. With its ‘6-in-1’ formula, it is perfect for any of your project: it can fix, bond, cushion, replace, create and seal.
Stick it, shape it, it turns into rubber. It’s that easy! Its unique formulation ensures that it will adhere strongly and securely across many surfaces and environments, from the freezer to a steamy shower and from the home to the great outdoors.
Sugru sticks permanently to lots of stuff like ceramics, glass, metal, wood, and most plastics and fabrics. That’s exciting because it makes it very versatile, but you can also use Sugru to bond unusual combinations of materials together.
It’s time to build, seal, fix, create, and stick things together. Mould Sugru with your hands and shape it the way you need – you have 30 minutes to get the job done.
Give it 24 hours : Sugru turns into a durable, flexible silicone rubber that stays stuck (unless you remove it). Allow longer for pieces that are more than 3-5mm thick. Top tip: to speed up cure time place your project somewhere warm.